Thursday 3 July 2014

Starting Off.


So Hi Erm... I am going to start these blog things to share what I do in my spare time and how I progress with my life over time. Eventually I will do Video Blogs when I create a youtube channel which will be a few years yet. I have no vague idea of what these are or how to do on snit I'm sure I can do it with the help of you guys right? So my name is Demi, I'm 13 and I just want to communicate with people. I got inspired to do this by Charles Trippy only the best vlogger, video blogger, of time. If you people in the world see this check out CTFxC on youtube it's an amazing family/community that has negativity and positivity JOIN THE FAMILY INTERNET!!!!!!
Oh and I like pizza btw😍😶😉

Ooooh italic🙌
Soon this blog page will be selfie central👯🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment