Thursday 3 July 2014

Eughh I'm ill!!! Nooooooo

So Internet of the world... I hate to break this but I have turned ill and I'm officially a troll! So while I am off school I am going to sit back on the Mac and play a little bit of World of Warcraft, yup you can call me a bash do I care;) I just watched my all time favourite childhood film, Wizard of Oz, CLASSIC!!!!!!! I also later on am gonna play abit of the Xbox on Assasins Creed Revelations, OLD STYLE, with my homies, now I sound chavvy, oops. I also play Minecraft that game is for block heads. If your a minecraftian your a block head, see what I did there;) right now I have nobody in the world viewing my profile and I'm sitting here talking to myself! Someone make me feel loved:) hi I'm Demi and this shirt blog ends here.

I want to write a book;)


Demi Louise....x

No comments:

Post a Comment